Rivers Edge 4x4

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offroad discussion forum for Rivers Edge 4x4 Members and people alike.

jeep axles for sale in cleburne tx.

manowar88
    manowar88

jeep axles for sale in cleburne tx. Empty jeep axles for sale in cleburne tx.

Post  manowar88 Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:48 am

I am selling a matching set of narrow track cj axles out of a 1978 cj5. I converted over to 3/4 ton full width so i dont need the stock axles any longer. The rear axle is a model 20 with crown one piece axles and new brakes and wheel cylinders. The front is a dana 30 with rebuilt hubs and calipers also with new brakes and the front diff is welded for a poor mans locker. the gears are 3:73 front and rear. the axles are complete end to end. Also included is all u-bolts and spring plates and dropped pitman arm for spring over conversion. axles have been modified for spring over with perches on top of tubes, and pinion angle on rear has been set for spring over with factory springs, no lift. i am asking for 100.00 for each axle. I also have a full set of steel wheels 15x8, 5on 5.5 off of same vehicle. they arent pretty but they are straight, and very useable, im asking 75.00 for all 4. for pics or questions you can email me at manowar88@comcast.net I would be glad to help. cheers

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:06 am