Rivers Edge 4x4

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offroad discussion forum for Rivers Edge 4x4 Members and people alike.

2 posters

An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website!

DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website! Empty An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website!

Post  DFW Rusty Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:38 am

Some of us are going to the mud bog on April 23rd. I personally wont be participating in the muddin, but I'll have li'l man out there to just putt around in! Who all is in! For more info, check the "trips and events" section of the Rivers Edge website!
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website! Empty Re: An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website!

Post  DFW Rusty Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:05 am

Is everyone else too big of a chicken to get a li'l mud on the tires!! Cool
    V10tj
    V10tj

An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website! Empty Re: An addition was made to the Trips and Events page on the Rivers Edge website!

Post  V10tj Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 am

were is it at Crying or Very sad man I hate mud Sad
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Post  DFW Rusty Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:18 pm

It's in Itasca....... I dont think any of us like mud, but I figured it would be fun to go watch and hang out..... It's something to do on a Saturday..... Y'all should go....
    V10tj
    V10tj

Post  V10tj Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:38 am

I'll see what we have going on that weekend

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 pm