Rivers Edge 4x4

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offroad discussion forum for Rivers Edge 4x4 Members and people alike.

4 posters

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend.....

DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Empty Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend.....

Post  DFW Rusty Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Everyone is invited to go birthday wheelin with me next weekend! Were going to Rock Creek in Lipan.

www.myspace.com/rockcreekoffroadpark
    V10tj
    V10tj

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Empty Re: Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend.....

Post  V10tj Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 pm

I would love to go but all our junk is broken from trip
    trying to get them ready for megarun
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Empty Re: Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend.....

Post  DFW Rusty Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:55 am

For the few that dont know already, after we get home from Lipan we are all going back to my house for a birthday party for me!
    Chrisfeese
    Chrisfeese

Post  Chrisfeese Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Hoping to get out there sometime midday. Hopefully everyone won't have broke crap and left by then. he he pirat
    V10tj
    V10tj

Post  V10tj Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 am

looks like it might be a snow run
    wish I was going Crying or Very sad
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Post  DFW Rusty Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 am

Were fixin to leave now. Looks like it's gonna be a ton of mud! Oh well... wheelin is wheelin, mud, rock, snow, water.... it's all wheelin!
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Post  DFW Rusty Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:39 am

Pics from my birthday run........

We had a good time.... Chris, you should have hung around just a little longer, it got very interesting about 20 min after you left...lolz... My hat is off to any rig that makes it up that left line on hill on the back of the property.... I really dont see anyone with out 4 wheel steer getting up it... maybe when it is dry it will be easier, but till then it's a bitch..... I broke my shock mount right off of the dom shock hoop, pushing it into the hood breaking my hood clip, pulling the fan shroud into the fan..... Shane rolled.... All I have right now is teaser pics, I'll get the rest tomorrow! I'll also get the videos up ASAP, but it will take time getting them on my new cpu, the rollover vid is awesome!

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... L_972cb552fcb64a349c7cad49268bc42a

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... L_a6612387cd074c13befe9e16acafdd4d

Had a good time just chilling with the people that came to the b-day party.... it didn't last long, but it was good hanging out and watching the offroad vids....
    Chrisfeese
    Chrisfeese

Post  Chrisfeese Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:51 am

Ouch on your rig! Yeah you gotta upload Shanes roll video. I'll download the pictures this week and send you some of Shane hopping up the ledge and you making a good run at the Next to to imposible rock pile.
    Chrisfeese
    Chrisfeese

Post  Chrisfeese Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Img_4210
    Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Img_4211
    Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Img_4310
    jolleypop67
    jolleypop67

Rock Creek Off Road Park Next weekend..... Empty happy late birthday buddy...

Post  jolleypop67 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Sorry buddy for missing your b-day celebration but you know how freak overtime goes. Mad im pretty sure there will be many more trips though so i look forward to those. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:30 pm