Rivers Edge 4x4

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offroad discussion forum for Rivers Edge 4x4 Members and people alike.

Memorial run choices.............

Poll

Where would everyone like to go on memorial weekend?

[ 2 ]
    Memorial run choices............. I_vote_lcap100%Memorial run choices............. I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Memorial run choices............. I_vote_lcap0%Memorial run choices............. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Memorial run choices............. I_vote_lcap0%Memorial run choices............. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Memorial run choices............. Empty Memorial run choices.............

Post  DFW Rusty Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:44 am

We are not 100% sure on where we want to go for the Memorial day weekend. It's going to be hot, so any real hardcore rock crawling is out of the question! Clayton is about the only hardcore place I would be willing to do. Shiloh Ridge is what I am leaning towards, cuz it's more a leisure place with lots of potential to just trail ride and have fun. Or we can all go camping at the lake and swim, ski, fish and eat!
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

Memorial run choices............. Empty Re: Memorial run choices.............

Post  DFW Rusty Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 am

oops......... Sorry about the hidden poll choices everyone........ Just take your mouse and left click in the blange grey area ( where the poll choices are) and while holding down the left clicker on your mouse drag it accross the choices. It should luminate the choices so that you can read them.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am