Rivers Edge 4x4

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offroad discussion forum for Rivers Edge 4x4 Members and people alike.

2 posters

hello from cleburne tx.

manowar88
    manowar88

hello from cleburne tx. Empty hello from cleburne tx.

Post  manowar88 Sat May 15, 2010 4:33 pm

I just wanted to give a big hello to everyone from rivers edge and all their members and give a big thanks to rusty and the guys. and maybe get together with anyone in cleburne to hangout or bs with and trade 4 wheelin stories with.
    DFW Rusty
    DFW Rusty
    Admin

hello from cleburne tx. Empty Re: hello from cleburne tx.

Post  DFW Rusty Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am

Welcome............... Post up what ur wheelin!
    manowar88
    manowar88

hello from cleburne tx. Empty Do ya remember me?

Post  manowar88 Tue May 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Hey don't know if you remember me, but my wife and I met you, Rusty and few others on may 1st, I had the big black dodge and my old 78 jeep, along with a newer/old jeep. You all were awesome enough to award me with a best in show award. Had a good time that day, looking forward to seeing ya all again maybe bbqing and bsing ,wheeling whatever. We are new here to Texas still, do not really know anyone, hope that will change though. Here is a pic of my big toy, the way I took it on May 1st, and then another one how I normally have it, orange beadlocks which are 100% the real deal, but selling it without those of course, they sure make it look better though dont they? lol [img]hello from cleburne tx. B-open11[/img][/font]
    hello from cleburne tx. Orange10

Sponsored content

hello from cleburne tx. Empty Re: hello from cleburne tx.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:56 am